Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do you look too young?

Many of you know I have complained that I look younger than my age. One time, when I was 23, married, and getting my masters degree, I was carded buying a rated R movie at Walmart (supertroopers - yep - supertroopers). I am consistently carded to buy any kind of alcohol. Whenever I sit down at a bar, I automatically grab my I.D. out, as I watch the bartender approach with that usual suspicious look in their eye. This is aggravating for me now, as I work a professional job, and occasionally I am asked if I am an intern. I know you don't feel bad for me. I know. I'm sure when I'm 'older' I will appreciate this more, but now - not so much. Well one of my sites that I watch through GOOGLEREADER led me to this nice site - with tips on how to long older. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that when you are young that lookin gyoung can be tough, but you will be glad when you turn 40 and still get the "NO WAY" "You can't be that old". So for now put up with it and later you can languish in the praise of how young you look!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It's cool Cindy. I know that secretly you are 16 and have been fooling us all. You graduated college at 11 and married Evan at 12. You don't have to hide your secret any more.