Sunday, February 10, 2008

How are them goals kid?

funny-pictures-deathstar-hamster


Since I wrote goals and shared them ;) I figured I should check in with how they are doing so far this month..

Dance - yep still taking lessons. Rumba and Swing are half choreographed, havent touched mambo yet. Bolero and Chacha are mostly done. Just need to remember them now.... Ive been working with Lecie on my chacha routine for the next showcase. Envision 'wikked lil grrrls' and school girl outfits OOOOO!!!


ssb07cindy-11



Work - it looks like th tDPT(doctorate) will have to wait until next year. I missed the deadline for this year and it would be pushing it money-wise as well. So I think I will concentrate on alot of manual therapy and myofascial continuing eds this year. Also maybe try up to level two NAIOMT certification. Thats a certification through the north american institute of orthopaedic manual therpy. Im hands on baby! Also it looks like my employer will be literally MOVING in July. We will have a new home somewhere here in burlington or mt vernon. Moving that clinic will be awesome but a nightmare all at the same time. Ill keep ya updated.

Home - The coffee table has to wait :( Evan put his foot down on that one. The light fixture IS changed!! Go Ev and Nate for doing that today as a matter of fact. Oh and I havent touched the spare bedroom....slacking on that goal.

Diet/exercise - I DID try a yoga class here. I didnt like it. I havent done yoga in months and it didnt even slightly wind me. I guess I just enjoy getting my ass kicked in yoga and LOVE hot yoga; which this was niether. So Jess and I may try a Bikram yoga class together soon... Have I found my ab diet books? No - I think my mom has them. Although I might find them if i ever start cleaning out the spare room.

No comments: