Saturday, March 8, 2008

I REALLY want a dog...

Lately I have been really wanted to get a dog. Ideally I would LOVE to get a puppy from some friends of ours that are planning to eventually breed their Beagle. Now traditionally I have always disliked beagles. Mainly because they are hyper and so damn noisy! But our friends beagle, Foxy is so pretty and well behaved. I would be so happy to have a puppy of hers. However, breeding for her hasn't happened yet, and I don't know when they plan on breeding her. Meanwhile I'm still wanting a puppy so bad. Ive looked into Bulldog puppies, which truthfully would be the ideal breed for us (yes i know - medical issues...I get it - but you could say that about any pure-bred dog). But OMG they are so expensive up her - around $2500! I wish I could find a nicely bred bully around here for $1000 or less. Now there is also the option to adopt. Evan loves mutts. I think mutts are great too...but hard to find without 'baggage'. Plus a puppy is nice because I can raise them around our cats. Also most of the puppies Ive seen online to adopt are either labs or pitts - not what I want. I think right now Ill keep waiting in hopes for foxy beagle puppies...but I dont know how long Ill last!!!!


WARNING the following has the most ANNOYING music...put it on mute and enjoy bulldog puppy goodness...


No comments: