Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My trip to Rhode Island in sentence fragments

cindy
-Love the pic above because I look in shape...zooming out helped
-Rhode Island airport has the coolest hand dryers in the bathroom
-Saw a condom walking down the walking tram by itself in the Charlotte airport
-Cool restroom attendant in Charlotte "First class in the back, you pick your own seats and pour your own trouble"
-Rhode island is the unofficial breeding ground to a bajillion rabbits
-Downtown newport was cool, overpriced, slightly dirty, amazing views, and has the most amazing restaurant and beer choices
-Went on a mystery train ride - ate amazing ribs on the train
-Cried over "The art of racing in the rain" my entire plane ride to RI
-I now want to name my next dog Enzo
-Made it to day 2 before I completely gave up on my diet
-Got in one good workout the first day there
-Tweaked my shoulder the second day canoeing at Amys house
-Two hour drive to Amys included a 30 minute epic quest for a public bathroom
-Ate amazing Grilled pizza at amys. So much for gluten free. Screw it
-Said my goodbyes to Amys dog Doobie who is dying from cancer poor thing
-Ate smores and homemade blueberry pie. nom nom nom
-Lusted after Amys house right on the lake
-Now understands Evans money sucking vampire antics after blowing around $250 on a night on the town in Newport
-Got very very drunk for the first time in a long time, didnt piss off Evans new friends, and didnt throw up! Go me!
-Beautiful fireworks from the Newport base
-Pet about 5 other dogs on my trip - dont tell Oliver
-Listened to Crossfit Radio on my ipod
-Pissed off that my Pink CD didnt upload to my ipod
-BBQ at Evans friend's Friend's house Paul - he made me feel better about bringing pets to Japan
-Envious of Pauls ONE ACRE Yard! Told him repeatedly that he needs a dog for that yard
-Tried not to worry about selling the car or renting the house with partial success
-Learned the symbolic meaning of a pineapple on someones front step
-Walked the cliff walk with my cute Hubby
-Saw amazing artwork I couldn't afford
-Old carrier in the harbor below. It was beautiful
GetAttachment

No comments: