Monday, April 14, 2008

BodyBugg

Evan is having a new fun time with a cool gadget we got him called The BodyBugg. Its this arm strap he wears which calculates exactly how many calories he has burned in the day, minutes of activity, steps walked, etc. He uses a computer program and enters in his caloric intake for the day as well. From this info he knows not only if he is eating the correct balance of food, but the correct amount in relation to his activity. They use this tool on the biggest loser. He has used it for 1 week and has already lost 2 lbs. (I know it doesn't seem like a lot so far, but 2 lbs was his goal and he met it for the week) I personally think the BodyBugg is SUPER COOL! I really want one for myself but we will be waiting on me. They cost around $300. So far I think its a great investment. We will keep you updated on his weight loss using the BodyBugg!

No comments: