Thursday, June 10, 2010

Done with work!

Hello my amazing two followers!
Tomorrow will be my final day at work. It is totally bittersweet. I will completely miss my crazy, funny, wonderful, smart and flawed co-workers! I will NOT miss the tons of paperwork! Im so happy that I will now have the time to work out everyday and to continue planning our move. I have alot of home organization to do, visits from family and my own trip to Rhode Island. Evan and I are now trying to decide what to keep, see, store, ship early, ship late etc. I met a patient who lived there in the early nineties and the only advice he had to give was "be ready for EXTREME culture shock" Really? He just made me so nervous about it. What is EXTREME? Do people try to gnaw my arm off without warning? He was not helpful at all. Good thing work is ending because Im starting to get nervous and nostalgic for washingotn state already. One cool thing is that Evan and I have been clothes shopping lately, since people have told us its hard to shop in our own sizes. I LOVE clothes shopping when Im not hunting for something specific!
More later!!!

No comments: