Monday, June 14, 2010

So today my big accomplishment was cleaning the carpets. Before we show the house to prospective renters I want it to sparkle and smell purty! It felt like it took me forever! But Im so happy with the way it turned out. My house finally no longer smells like wet dog. Happy sigh

I went shopping for some parting gifts for my co-workers in downtown Mt. Vernon. I kept the ladies there working at wrapping each individual gift and made them late leaving work! they seemed slightly annoyed, but it was only 5 minutes and I was spening money right? I also got some beautiful blown glass wine stoppers for me and Evan. They will remind me of the northwest whenever we use them.

Next was crossfit - I had trouble with motivation today but once I got there I did good. 5 rounds of 12 pullups, 200m run, 15 wallball (I wimped out with a 10lb ball), and 9 burpees. Great workout!

I cooked a new meal today. I tried making faux - rice with cauliflower. It turned out ok. I couldn't get all the chicken broth to steam out - but thats what slotted spoons are for in my opinion! Next time - less broth! Then I topped it with chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes and a ginger sauce - yum yum!!!

Reading through my above post makes me sound very boring! Thats ok because I am very boring ;)

No comments: