Sunday, June 13, 2010

The next stage

Okay so I guess we have officially entered stage 2 of our move. Basically Evan is on the east coast going to a one month school before Japan, and I am not working, but prepping the house and myself to move. Evan did alot with his month of prep; so now its my turn at the helm for a while. He will come back in mid July and we will then have two weeks to finalize everything and get out of dodge!

Right now we have our plane tickets set. The flight is a night flight so theoretically we would sleep through most of the flight. Evan is taking the pup with him on his flight and I will follow with sweetpea on my flight a couple days later. We could not fly all three pets on one flight so we had to split into two flights. I am so happy Ev is taking Oliver with him; because I would be a neurotic mess worrying about him the entire flight. I wont be as worried about sweetpea.

I drove Evan to the airport this morning and I was hit with so much nostalgia for W state. I am so sad to leave. Im sure I will love Japan too but... Today I saw Mt Rainier with clear skys, tons of yellow wildflowers, mists and rain clouds hovering over the tips of mountains, and two new baby buffalo that were born right around the corner from my house. I'll be impressed if I ever live in another place as beautiful as the northwest.

1 comment:

Liubliu said...

The Northwest is going to miss you terribly! Thinking about you in the crazy moving mess. Hang in there and don't let Rosetta give you crap.